- BFA Lesley University College of Art and Design in Photography and Art History, Cum Laude. 2014
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand. Council on International Educational Exchange. 2013
- 2016 ANTHROPO/CENE, Photographic Expressions. Troy, NY.
- 2015 Mirrors In The Sky, Noelke Gallery, Torrington, CT.
Group Exhibitions and Collections
- 2018 Wintertime. Don't Take Pictures, Juried Online Exhibition.
- 2017 COLLAGE. A R E A. Gallery. Boston, MA
- 2017 Real/Ideal. Boston Center for the Arts. Boston, MA.
- 2017 Alternative Reality. Float Magazine. Juried Online Exhibition.
- 2017 Earth Day Exhibition. Lenscratch.
- 2017 Planes In The Sky. Atlantic Wharf Gallery. Boston, MA.
- 2017 Unseen: Photography Beyond The Visible. Providence, RH.
- 2016 Technology and Nature. Black Bar Gallery. Boise, Idaho.
- 2016 Photo 21: Photography in the 21st Century, Photographic Expressions, Troy, NY. Juried by Kate Menconeri.
- 2016 National Arts Program Exhibition at Capital Community College, Hartford, CT.
- 2016 Nor’Easter New Britain Museum of American Art Juried Members Show. NewBritain, CT.
- 2015 Isaan Perspective, Skill Gallery, Khon Kaen, Thailand.
- 2014 Mirrors in the Sky, SubSamson Gallery, South Boston, MA.
- 2014 Lesley University Presidential Collection, Cambridge, MA.
- 2014 Private Collection of Lesley University Trustee, Florida.
- 2014 BFA Thesis Exhibition, Roberts Gallery. Back Bay, Boston, MA.
- 2014 Images of Instagram, Gallery South. Back Bay, Boston, MA.
- 2013 Experience Abroad, Art Institute of Boston Main Gallery. Back Bay, Boston.
- 2013 F-Stop Local: A Visual Arts Screening, Arts at the Armory. Somerville, MA.
- 2013 Peer-Reviewed Submissions: The Science of Art, The Nave Gallery. Somerville,MA.
- 2012 Taking In: The Best of AIB Photo, Laconia Gallery. South Boston, MA.
- 2014 Lesley University College of Art and Design. Boston, MA.
- 2013 Yale University Summer School of Music and Art. Norfolk, CT.
- 2014 Pop-Up: BFA Photo Curates. Lesley University College of Art and Design. Boston, MA.
- 2014 The Blue Door Project: A Pop Up Show. Roxbury, MA.
Awards and Honors
- 2017 ArtAscent Distinguished Artist
- 2016 National Arts Program. Capital Community College, Hartford CT.
- 2014 Juror’s Award for Best in Show, Lesley University BFA Thesis Exhibition
- 2013 Photography Department Portfolio Winner - Lesley University College of Art and Design
- 2013 Study Abroad Research Grant - Lesley University College of Art and Design
- 2010 Dean's Merit Scholarship - Lesley University College of Art and Design
Press and Publications
- 2016 Terratory Journal
- 2016 New Landscape Photography
- 2015 “‘Mirrors In The Sky’ Shares World Vision”, Litchfield County Times.
- 2015 “A Stunning View of Earth And What Commerce Has Done”, TriCorner News, Compass, CT.
- 2015 “Beneath Our Strange Markings: A Review of Mirrors In The Sky”, by Eliza Mallet, CT.
- 2015 “Mirrors In The Sky, Satellite Art Show”, CT Now, Hartford Courant, CT.
- 2015 “Jeremy Starn at Noelke Gallery”, h(Art)ford Art Blog, CT.
Selection of clients
- Innovate 1 Visa Service
- Stephanie Lundstrom Interiors LLC
- Evelyn Betz Landscape Design
- Noelke Gallery
- Revival Homes
- Lesley University College of Art and Design
- Yale University Chamber Music Festival
- Camera Eye Workshops
- Isaan Record
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- EverPresent Family Memory Archiving
- ENGAGE Non-Profit Community Organizing